The Swim Portal that the club uses for communication and Meet entries, works on an annual season basis. The new season starts 01/09/18. This season we will have a few options: -
· City of Newport Swimming 2018-19
· City of Newport Water Polo 2018-19
· City of Newport Competitive Masters 2018-19
This will make it easier to ensure members only receive the relevant club communications.
Members who are both swimmers and water polo players should select both programs.
Please use the links below to select your program/s: -
· City of Newport Swimming 2018-19 - http://www.active.com/water-sports/swimming-registrations/city-of-newport-swimming-19-2018
· City of Newport Water Polo 2018-19 - http://www.active.com/water-sports/swimming-registrations/city-of-newport-water-polo-19-2018
· City of Newport Competitive Masters 2018-19 - http://www.active.com/water-sports/swimming-registrations/city-of-newport-masters-19-2018
Click the register button or select register next to the swimmer’s group. Use your existing log in details, and all your information will be copied over to the new program. You will need to select your swimmer’s age group and their WASA number (if you don't currently have a WASA number input NA when asked for it), confirmation of credit card details will also be required. If you need to update any of your details you will be able to do it at this stage.
Please do not register the same swimmer more than once. If you make an error or get into difficulty contact email@example.com and we will help you out. Registering twice will create duplicate accounts which will create problems with your results listings/entry times.